Las oficinas de CC Puerto Rico estarán cerradas desde el Martes 19 hasta el Viernes 22 de Septiembre
updated September 19 at 9:00am

Esto debido al paso del Huracán María.  Trataremos de mantenernos disponibles por medio de correo electrónico por cualquier urgencia. Tan pronto reanudemos labores, le comunicaremos por este medio, inclusive el estatus del horario del fin de semana. Nuestros mejores deseos para que este fenomeno de la naturaleza no afecte profundamente a nuestro pueblo puertorriqueño.

FAQ's for Faculty and Staff

Q: How do I change an INC grade to a passing grade?

A: Please get the Grade Change Form from MyCC under the Faculty tab. Complete the form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office. INCs must be changed by the grade posting deadline for the semester following the semester that the INC was awarded.

Q: When are grades due?

A: Ordinarily one week after the term ends.  Please see the Academic Calendar for the exact date.

Q: What should I do with a student’s bound Capstone/ILP/IRP/ARP?

A: Please give the bound paper, evaluation, and plagiarism form to Nelleen Knight or Irum Rashid in the Office of Academic Affairs.

Q: What should I do if a student does not pass the Capstone/ILP/IRP/Graduate Management Capstone?

A: Please assign the student a PIN , or permanent incomplete, instead of an INC.


Q: What should I do about an undersubscribed course?

A: About two weeks before classes begin, please consult with your dean. Your dean should ask the administrative manager for your school to cancel the course. Upon receipt of this change from the administrative manager, the Registrar’s Office will drop all students from the course, and cancel it. It is the School’s (not the Registrar’s) responsibility to notify the students of the cancellation, and to suggest an alternate course if applicable.

Q: If I cannot teach a class on a particular day, due to illness or another emergency, what should I do?

A: Please notify the administrative manager of your school, who will let the Registrar’s Office know. We will post a notice on the digital signs in the building where the course is taught for the Cambridge Campus if possible, and notify security. Please use MyCC to email the students about the class cancellation.