Las oficinas de CC Puerto Rico estarán cerradas desde el Martes 19 hasta el Domingo, 24 de Septiembre
updated September 20 at 11:00am

Esto debido al paso del Huracán María.  Trataremos de mantenernos disponibles por medio de correo electrónico por cualquier urgencia. Tan pronto reanudemos labores, le comunicaremos por este medio, inclusive el estatus del horario del fin de semana. Nuestros mejores deseos para que este fenomeno de la naturaleza no afecte profundamente a nuestro pueblo puertorriqueño.

Más información aquí

School of Education Admissions Requirements

A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university is required to enter graduate programs in the School of Education. Applicants to the Cambridge College School of Education must also satisfy the requirements below in addition to any specific requirements your program may have. (You can find these on your program’s Admissions page).

Master of Education (MED) - All Programs

Official transcript - Official transcripts of your completed bachelor's degree along with any transcripts of other degrees held from accredited institutions of higher education must be submitted. You must request an official transcript from each college you have attended. Here's how to request a transcript

Current Résumé  - Three years of relevant work experience recommended.

Personal Statement - Write a two-page, typed, double-spaced essay (500 words) describing your professional experience, your goals and objectives for graduate study and for educator licensure. How do you expect your graduate studies to apply to your school and enhance your future career? Keep an electronic copy for  your portfolio of learning.

Two Professional Recommendations - Please use Applicant Recommendation form.

Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) - All Programs

All master of education requirements above.

Official transcript of competed master's degree in education or a closely related field from a regionally accredited college or university. (Bachelor's degree also required.) You must request an official transcript from each college you have attended. Here's how to request a transcript.

Minimum GPA of 3.0 for all graduate work attempted.

Official letter documenting specific required experience. See your program's Admissions page.

Licensure Programs - MED and CAGS

In addition to the requirements above, all of the following conditions must be satisfied for admission into one of the School of Education’s educator preparation programs for licensure in Massachusetts:

Massachusetts Educator Personnel ID  (MEPID number) - If you do not have a MEPID number, please submit an application to receive one with the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (ME-DESE) and submit a copy of the official notification of the number along with the MTEL results for admission into the licensure program selected.

MTEL Communication and Literacy Test - Submit a copy of the official document noting your pass score for the Massachusetts Communication & Literacy (MTEL) or verification page from the Educator Licensing and Recruitment (ELAR) system maintained by the MA-DESE.

GPA of 3.0 - Official transcripts must indicate a GPA of 3.0 or better.

Students entering the College without having met the basic requirements for admission into the program for licensure selected must enroll in the non-licensure program aligned with their desired licensure area until all conditions are fully satisfied. If all conditions are satisfied upon entry to the College, the evidence must accompany the application for admission.

Approval of the appropriate department head and program chair for the area selected prior to submitting an application.

For CAGS licensure programs, two professional recommendations are required from course faculty instructors. Graduates of the Cambridge College MED in School Administration, please supply one recommendation from your EAD 691 seminar leader.

Certificate Programs

Official transcript of your completed bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university. You must request an official transcript from each college you have attended. Here's how to request a transcript. Graduate level certificates require a bachelor's degree; post-master's certificates require a master's degree.